|What happens when Ellofayne serves Mika Marle, Wind, Dark, and Corlath some tea...|
MYO Fluke ContestDeadline
January 26th at 11:59 PM PST time
- Be a member of FlukeTroop
- Flukes must have their badge and a job
- Only adult Flukes will be considered (this means tadpoles cannot win the contest)
- Entry must be submitted to your gallery (not stash) on Deviantart
- One entry per person, with an exception, read below*
- Do not copy existing Flukes for your design, be sure yours looks unique
- Keep a positive attitude and please be kind to everyone
- your job cannot be "causes bed head/messy morning hair" (I am working on a fluke for a friend with this job so I don't want others to do that one and be upset)
*Q: How can I enter more than once?
A: If you link to this contest in your journal, and then show me that journal in the comments below, you may enter the contest as many times as you'd like!
I'm going to mix up the judging system a bit to try and even the playing field skill wise. There will be three tiers, beginner, intermediate, and adv
Fluke Q and A!I'm resubmitting because I answered some questions but still looking for more!
I'm sorry I just sorta vanished for a few days. Holidays are always really gross and depressing for me so I tend to tuck away a bit. BUT I'm back around now and today I'm gonna be responding to all the comments and amazing gifts from you guys. I'm also working on some little gifts myself which I'm hoping to have up around new years. I hope everyone had a great holiday and everything!
I want to continue to flesh out Flukes as well so I decided to do a Q+A thing today! Ask me anything you like about them and I'll think up an answer. This way I can kind of piece together more about them and you curious folks get to learn!
Here's the reference sheet and a few short facts about them in the description:
Feel free to ask about anything on there or anything new! WHATEVER. I'll